Series 8000 Arctic Antennas
The D8000 series antennas are specifically designed to minimize ice accretion on the antenna surface while providing exceptional performance throughout the frequency band. The internal components of antenna are enclosed in a 'Graphite Grey' fiberglass radome, ultimately resulting in a lightweight, low profile, rugged communications antenna.
We have two models:
D8076 VHF Artic Grade Antenna - Frequency: 118 - 137MHz, Gain: 2.0 dBi
D8266 UHF High Gain Arctic Dipole Antenna - Frequency: 225-400MHz, Gain: 7.5 dBi
Our rugged communications antennas are designed for ground-air-ground, air traffic control and base deployment in the world’s harshest climates.
Constructed for Rugged Environmental Demands
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 810
- Thick-walled fiberglass radome casing protects from water and ice
- Hydrophobic (anti-ice) paint reduces ice and snow accumulation
- Engineered to withstand 200 mph wind gusts
- Long-term life cycle results in cost savings
- Mounting holes support 6 x 1/2” bolts on 11 5/8” BCD (Model D8266)
- 3 year warranty